Just The Basics
What Is A Maintenance Plan
Why Do You Need One
One of the best traits of an entrepreneur is a basic knack for knowing what needs your absolute attention & what doesn’t. Website maintenance is one of those pesky little details that have to be done but not necessarily by you.
That’s where I come in.
Website maintenance is very important because it keeps your website running properly, keeps you & your clients safe, & gives them a great user experience which will add to your bottom line not to mention the time it would save.
This is my superpower. Figuring out the tech needed quickly & make it work for you.
I personally maintain all of my client’s websites (never delegating to someone else). This allows me to know the health of your website 24/7.
Check out the packages below to find the right fit for your needs & leave the boring stuff to me!
WHAT IT INCLUDES!
- BACKUP OF YOUR WEBSITE (2X MONTH)MALWARE SCAN (2X MONTH)
- DELETION OF SPAM COMMENTS, DEACTIVATED THEMES & PLUGINS (2X MONTH)
- 2 PLUGIN UPDATES A MONTH
- 2 THEME UPDATES A MONTH
- SITE SPEED CHECKED (1X MONTH)
- DATABASE OPTIMIZATION (1X MONTH)
- 2 VISUAL SITE CHECKS FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR GLITCHES DUE TO UPDATING
25% Discount on any other services.
What It Doesn’t Include