The struggle is real! Coming up with compelling content is not always as easy as it seems and sometimes it’s downright impossible! If you’re a content creator you know exactly what I’m talking about.
Recently, I came across a whole new way of coming up with new content & it’s as fun as your favorite card game! Introducing:
The Blog Inspiration Deck by Renae Gregoire from INeedCopy.com & BlogPostInspiration.com has completely changed the way we can create content that will have readers flocking from miles around to gobble up your content gold!
This Blog Inspiration Deck comes with 60 cards in a deck and an ebook to show you exactly the best way to come up with blog post inspiration, but today I’m going to show you exactly how it works & how to get your very own set!
This would also make a terrific Christmas present for the blogger in your life!
Creativity, once nurtured, tends to grow like a weed, so you may want to keep a notebook or journal to record your ideas and inspirations. I keep a spreadsheet called “Blog Post Ideas,” which I open each time an idea for a blog
post comes to mind. On the sheet, I collect images, URL’s, quotes, and anything else that inspires me and that I think will inspire or help my audience. Spreadsheet, journal, notebook…the format doesn’t matter. What does matter is being prepared to capture the ideas that will come to you as you use The Blog Post Inspiration Deck.
I believe each of us is creative; sometimes it takes but a spark of inspiration to set that creativity on fire!
Qoute By Renae Gregoire
The first thing you do is to separate the cards into three piles.
TYPE | TOPIC | VIBE
After separating the piles you want to pick a card from each of the three piles. You will then have three stacks of 20 cards.
The first “TYPE” is the different type of posts such as (20 INCLUDED):
- Behind The Scenes Post – With the behind-the-scenes post, give your tribe a peek at what makes you tick, or what it takes to bring your products or talents to the world.
- Challenge Post – Could be either a post that challenges your audience or a challenge your audience might face.
- Cheat Sheet Post – Recaps or summarizes instructions or information.
- Checklist Post – Helps people move through a process while “checking off” items on a list.
- How-To Post – Tell or show your tribe how to do something you know they want to do.
The second group “TOPIC” is pretty self-explanatory (20 INCLUDED):
- A Hairy Best Your Customer Faces – A major problem your prospects & customers face.
- A Bit Of Industry News – What’s your favorite industry news source, check that source and scan the latest topics.
- A Bit Of Practical Advice – What is something that you regularly tell prospects or customers to make their results or life better?
- A Common Mistake – What common mistakes plague your prospects or customers?
- A Current Event – An event in your neighborhood, or an event worldwide that is big news to your prospects or customers.
The last group “VIBE” describes the feel of the blog post (20 INCLUDED).
- How you feel when creating the post.
- The spirit you wish people to feel while or after reading the post.
- An underlying theme of the post.
- The topic of the post itself.
- Abundance – A copious supply or quantity; overflowing.
- Balance – A state of equilibrium; a harmonious arrangement or adjustment; a just proportion.
- Buoyancy – The quality of floating in or on; relative lightness; light-heartedness; cheerfulness; elasticity or spirit.
- Compassion – Is suffering with another; a feeling of sorrow or pity awakened by the sufferings or misfortunes of another.
- Courage – The quality of mind that enables one to encounter danger and difficulties with firmness, or without fear of depression of spirits; valor; boldness; daring resolution.
You would then pick one card from each pile for example:
My three were:
TOPIC= A COMMON MISTAKE
What could you come up with for this in your own niche? Give me an example in the comments below. For me, I could create a post about how surprised I am by the number of people who never back their sites up. I could create a post where I review how to successfully back up your website or I could even create a list of common mistakes that I see new bloggers make.
See how easy that was?!? Plus it’s also really fun!
Do you want your very own Blog Inspiration Deck? You can order your very own set or even as a gift right here!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase the product or service listed above I will earn a small commission that will in no way affect your cost.
- How To Choose The Right Photo Editing Tool For Your Needs - September 5, 2021
- How Can They Hack You? Let Me Count The Ways - July 18, 2021
- Why Your Bargain Web Hosting Could Cost You More Than You Think - July 4, 2021